CONVERSATIONS ABOUT CREATIVITY SINCE 2011
Fresh Art International, also known as Fresh Art, engages with creative communities at the center and fringe of art scenes around the world through our podcast, live radio broadcast events, public talks, workshops, residencies, and educational outreach.
Since 2011, the Fresh Art International podcast gives voice to excellence, encourages experimentation, and connects inventive people, places, and spaces. We bring you Fresh Talk about today’s art, design and film!
• Launched from a park bench in Brooklyn. Now based in Miami, Florida.
• Grants: John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation, Locust Projects and the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts
• Partnerships and Commissions: Creative Time Summit Miami, International Association of Curators of Contemporary Art (IKT Miami)
• Residencies and Live Podcast Events: Artist in Residence in Everglades/The Everglades, Tempus Projects/Tampa, Alice Yard/Trinidad, Open Ateliers/Amsterdam, Tilting Axis/Dominican Republic, 36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival/Nashville
• Weekly episodes: iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, Spotify, RadioPublic, Public Radio Exchange, more
• Online archive: 250+ episodes, 10min – 60min duration
• Followers 15,000+: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, website and podcast platforms
• Professional Affiliations: Independent Curators International, International Association of Curators of Contemporary Art, Association of Independents in Radio
• Live web streaming radio: Jolt Radio/Miami, The Everglades, Key West /Florida, Alice Yard/Trinidad, Dak’Art/Senegal, Melodie FM/Haiti, Tilting Axis/DR, São Paulo Biennial/Brazil
• Live podcast events: 36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival/Nashville, Untitled Art Fair/Miami, Monique Meloche/Chicago, American University/Washington
• Select Public and College Radio Features: WLRN/Miami, KUT/Austin, KTSW/Texas, Morton College/Illinois, Interlochen Radio/Michigan, KUFM/Montana, KRZA/Colorado, WAMC News/Northeast Public Radio